Wednesday 4 November 2009

Planning My Four Images

Planning My Four Images



From looking above, we were asked to fill in the this table after we had created our plan for the contents page. This table was generally a plan on how we would shoot our images which we are going to use in the contents page. In my contents page, I decided to have at least four images, as I think having more than this, will make the contents page look too complicated and would not look eye-catching.

The four images which I have decided to take, relates overall to my sub-headings.

1. I would have a portrait image of the new Sixth Form building at Blandford Street (This relates to my 'Main Cover Story')
2. I would then have another portrait image of 3 sixth formers in an ICT room, doing work.
(This relates to my 'School Life' sub-heading)
3. I would then have another portrait image of two sixth formers next to the Blandford Street plaque.
(This relates to my 'School Events' sub-heading)
4. Lastly I would have a portrait image of a group of secondary students playing sports.
(This relates to my 'Sports' sub-heading)

I have closely taken into consideration about my four images and making sure that they all relate to the magazine sub-headings. I decided to have the first left images on the left hand side on the left third, underneath each other, whereas the last image will go on the right hand corner at the bottom right third.

No comments:

Post a Comment