Wednesday 18 November 2009

Music Magzazine Questionnaire Overall Feedback

Initial Research Feedback



After getting the 20 students filling in the questionnaire which I had created for my research, I looked over their feedback and created bar charts of them, so then I will find it easier to compare results and find out what was popular from each 8 questions which I wrote on the questionnaire.

The first thing which I did, was that I updated all the results on the computer by using Microsoft Excel. On Microsoft Excel, I was able to highlight the information which I wanted, and created a bar chart. As you can see, I have created 6 bar charts (Question 1,3,4,5,6,7) as these were all closed questions. On Question 2 and 8, the questions were open so then students had to write in relating to the question. After creating all bar charts for the questions which I needed, I then copied them and pasted them on individual slides on Microsoft Powerpoint.

On Microsoft Powerpoint, I was able to make the bar chart more bigger, so then it is more clearer and easier to read the bar charts. After resizing all bar charts, I added a text box underneath them and wrote a little summary of what I had found from each question and how it might relate to my music magazine when I start to create it. For question 2 and 8, I wrote out all the feedback which students gave, so then you are able to see what the students had written for these 2 questions.

Finally, I presented the presentation in an orderly way so then it will be clear and easy for you when reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment