Wednesday 18 November 2009

Mood Board

R&B
Rhythm & Blues



After creating my bar charts and comparing them with each other. I have decided to use the information which I have gathered. Overall, I have decided to create a R&B music magazine, as many of the students are into R&B other than Rock or Pop.

For this, I have created a mood board. The reason on why I have created a mood board about R&B, is so then I get a general idea on what the music magazine will look and feel like. A mood board is a collection of images or words that describe what you are doing. As I am doing R&B, I have gathered images of R&B artists, both male and female. As well as that, I have written down the audience which may be attracted to this music magazine.

By creating this mood board, I am able to find out information about R&B music, and things which are related to this. This will then help me create my music magazine; thus be able to attarct my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment