Monday 29 March 2010

Project Plan

Project Plan



As mention before, this is my project plan on how I will plan out how I will create my magazine in a period of three - four months. As you are are able to see, I will first start creating my questionnaire and find out results from this and analyse. As well as this, I analysed two exisitng front covers and will produce a mock up. This was done in the first month as planned. During December, I was able to product as many drafts of my front covers until it suited my needs.

After the christmas holidays, I analysed two exisitng double page spread and create a mock up of my own double page spread. In January, I have created around 5-6 drafts of my double page spread, so then I can make sure that I like it rather than being rubbish. I was able to add all the main conventions on both front cover and double page spread so far. During January, I was also able to create an advert which will feature in my music magazine. In February, we was meant to analyse two exisitng table of contents,however this did not happen, however I was still able to create my table of contents by looking at other magazines.

During the half term, I was able to edit any drafts which I needed to complete.After creating my drafts of my table of contents, I started to create my final copies of my front cover and my double page spread. By March, I had finished everything, including my final copy of my table of contents. Halfway thorugh March, I was able to update my blog as well as create an issu magazine to show my final copy of my music magazine.

After this, this is followed on by my evaluation of my whole project plan of creating a music magazine, which will take place after Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment