Wednesday 24 March 2010

Double Page Presentation


Y12 DPS Tamanna
Uploaded by mrlautest. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

This is a presentation of one of my music magazine analysis. This contains information about the first music analysis I did on the double page spread.

I decided to chose NME, due to the fact that they are an established music magazine brand which everyone has heard of. NME is generally for the indie market as you are able to see from the images. The target market for this audience is people who are into indie/rock/hip-hop music. The type of language which is used in a specific articel found in the NME magazine, is colloquial and informal, as well as being direct.

In this article, I talked about the consistent colour scheme of black, white and red which is constanly used throughout the article as well as the magazine. The style of the text and how the article is laid out. Also, I talked about the eye flow and the main conventions, which I will need to follow in order to create my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment