Wednesday 3 March 2010

Front Cover Final




For my final front cover, I was able to get feedback from my media teacher. On this front cover, I was able to change the colour of the masthead so then it will stand out more and look more attarctive. As well as this, I changed the cover lines of some of them.

On this draft, I was able to change the colour of my masthead to the colour white, so then it looks more attaractive and looks more readable. I also editted the cover lines, by deleting the words 'Who is..' so then it the cover line sounds more catchy and efficient. As well as that, I change dthe & sign and made it smaller, as well as changing the colour to white and making sure that there was no backdrop behind it.

Thus, as I mentioned before, I deleted the cover line words 'Who Is' I decided to put it back in, as I wanted this to be a rhetorical questions in which readers will think about if purchasing the music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment