Wednesday 24 March 2010

Issuu PDF



This shows the final issue of my music magazine, which includes all of my final drafts of my front cover, my advert, my table of contents and my double page spread.

I was able to create this on issu.com. By using this website, I am able to create the final copy of my music magazine, which will automactically create my magazine. However, before I started doing this, I had to open up Microsoft Publisher, and pasted all my images of the front cover, the advert, the table of contents and the double page spread. After pasting these, on separate sheets but the same document, I had to make sure that they were all the right size by resizing them. After doing this, I made sure that I saved my work, I then printted this by using the PDP creator to create this document.

After this, I went to issuu.com and went to upload. I then browsed for my PDF document. After this, I was sent an email, which told me that my document was done. As this was done, I was able to see the final copy of my magazine. This was then embedded to my blog as you can see.

Therfore, you are able to see the final issue of the magazine as it is all put together to make it look like a real music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment