Thursday 11 March 2010

Mock Up Table Of Contents

Toc
View more documents from guest9e71fd.


Before, creating my table of contents, I was able to create a mock up so then I am able to know where I would like to put things on the contents page, which includes images, text etc...

I have decided to put the image of the front cover on the top left hand corner, as this is a main convention in which music magazines use. Next to it, I decided to put the editorial letter which is also a main convention. I will also insert the magazine name 'Flava' on the contents page so then readers are able to see what the magazine is. I will also insert a textbox which says 'Contents Page' so then readers are able to see what the page is. I have also decided to put two images, which will relate to the contents page and the whole music magazine. The contents page will therefore, consist of the cover line which were mention on the front cover, as well as inserting a few more. I will also create an offer, will reader will be satisified with, as well as being a main convention so then they are able to alert readers to the music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment