Friday 19 March 2010

Final Draft



This shows the final draft of my front cover, my table of contents and my double page spread.

On the front cover, I was able to make changes and edit anything which was needed. I was able to change the colour of the masthead into white, so then it is able to stand out and look more professional to the potential readers who may consider buying this music magazine.

On the table of contents, I was able to change the whole layout of the contents page in order for it to look more eye-catching. I was able to move the editoral pillars on the left and made sure that I aligned this to the main heading. I also added a editorial letter which is a main convention. I also added an image on the right hand corner which I editted by using the 'Magnetic Lasso Tool' to remove the background.

For my double page spread, I was able to make a few changes, which included sizing and font. I also changed the colours of the font and made sure that all the text was readable for the readers, as well as looking eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment