Thursday 15 October 2009

Planning My Front Cover Image

Planning My Front Cover Image For My Magazine



Before, creating my magazine, I have to plan out my front cover image. I have chosen to take a picture of my friend Melissa. I have taken a mid-shot image of Melissa from her waist and upwards. I have decided to either take the picture on a white background or outside the Sixth Form College, to give the representation of education. Also, I have decided to give the image a natural look by using natural lighting inside or outside the building. The mise-en-scene will consists of Melissa holding books, folders, bag and wearing everyday college clothes. The attempted connation which I will hopefully make is education, school, future. Wheread the planned denotation will be Sixth Form College, sky and everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment