Tuesday 6 October 2009

Before & After Model Image

Before



This was the actual picture of the model, before I started editing her on Adobe Photoshop.

After



In Adobe Photoshop, we were taught how to change the apperance and imperfections of pictures. I choose this model photo and edited her by changing her eye colour and many more. The first thing, which I did was right clicked on the layer and duplicated it. Once I duplicated the layer, I clicked on the 'Spot Healing Tool' and then went to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur > 4-5 pixels. I did all of this, to make her skin look more smoother and more realistic. Into the new layer, which I duplicated, I then clicked on the 'Rubber Tool' and erased out her eyebrows, eyes, eyelashes ans lips to make it look more bolder and make it stand out.

To change the model's eye colour, I clicked on the 'Standard Brush' and made the size of the circle brush the same size as her pupils. I did this, by dragging the scale at the top toolbar at the top to change the size of the circle. Once I found the exact size, I created a new layer and then selected the colour which I wanted for her eye colour, by changing the colour from the 'Colour Palette' at the bottom left hand corner. Then I clicked on both eyes. Afterwards this looked a bit weird as it didn't look real. I changed this by changing the light to 'Soft Light' and decreased the opacity to make it look realistic and for it to blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment