Monday 5 October 2009

College Magazine Analysis



College Magazine Analysis

In this powerpoint of College Magazines, I compared 2 magaizine covers. I used the 'College' and 'Walk On' Magazine. In this analysis of comparing both magazines, I labelled the key terms. As well as that, I wrote on each slide of the magazine, key points and what I liked and what I hated about both magazines. In both magazines, there was a difference, as I like the 'College' magazine better than the 'Walk On' magazine due to the colours presented on the main image. I liked the 'College' magazine better as I found it more appealing and simple to look at due to the less colour being used. Whereas, I disliked the 'Walk On' magazine, due to the dark colour represented as the background which made it feel more dull and boring to look at. Each magazine had their own flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment