Monday 5 October 2009

Photoshop Editing

Before
























This was the orginal photo that we, as a group, took of Jade for a magazine cover.

After
























This was after we had taken the picture and played around with Adobe Photoshop. In Adobe Photoshop, I did alot of things to create this piece. I first open my image of Jade and edited it. I clicked on the new layer on the left hand side and by using the 'Brush Tool,' I was able to colour Jade in with different colours by changing them at the palette on the right hand side at the bottom. After changing and mixing around with colours, I then clicked on filter at the top toolbar and clicked on 'Gaussian Blur' and changed it to around 30-70 pixels, to make the colours which I choose blend in. Afterwards, I clicked on the left hand side and cahnged to 'Normal' to 'Overlay' to make it more emphasised. This was all down on the same layer which I added in the beginning. To get the picture of Topshop, I went on the internet and copy and pasted it on a new layer. To make the picture more bigger or smaller, I held down the shift button and resized it. I then ticked the tick box on the top toolbar to unblur the picture to make it look more professional and eye-catching. To take away all the white area inside and outside the name (Topshop), I used a tool called the 'Magic Wand' to clicked on the area which I want and then selected delete. Finally, I went onto the top toolbar and clicked on filter, adjustments and invert. I did this so then the picture goes from either black to white, or white to balck.

No comments:

Post a Comment