Saturday 30 January 2010

Photoshoot Plan



This is the Photoshot plan which I have made for the double page spread. I will take pictures of the two models, Abigail McIntosh and Taiena Saunders, wearing pink, in front of a pink background.

I will mainly focus on four key images, which is long shot, medium shot or either a long shot or medium shot of both individuals. The photos will be taken inside a building, so then natural lighting will be used and will use flash if needed. Also, the background will be pink, due to the fact that they are wearing the colour pink. The reason why I am taking these photos, is that they will be placed on the left third on my double page spread. After taking my photos, I will be able to see if the images need any editing done to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment