Saturday 30 January 2010

Mock Up Double Page Spread



This is a mock up of how my double page spread will look like. From the two analysis I did, I really liked the first analysis of Girls Aloud. The layout of this, I liked, so I did this to my mock up. I haven't planned what I am going write but I will soon.

I was able layout my information and wrote where I wanted everything to be placed. On my double page spread, I will have two images, one which will be on the left third which will be my main image and the other image on the right third, which will be smaller. The article title will be on the left third on top of the image with the leading underneath it. The slug will be placed on the top right third, whereas the body text will be on the left third which will take up most of the white space. I will also insert a pull quote which will be featured. The page number will also be on the bottom right third, so then readers are able to see what page they are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment