Wednesday 2 December 2009

Music Magazine Mock Up

Music Magazine Mock-Up



After analysing both magazine, I created a mock up of how my music magazine will look like. I have decided to have the masthead at the top, with both selling line and the issue number/dateline above the masthead. I have also decided to have four cover lines which will be on the left side on the left third and have the main cover line (which is about the models in the main cover image)on the right side on the right third. A main convention which I will stay the same is the barcode which will be on the right side on the right third at the bottom.

After creating my mock up, I have decided to name my music magazine 'Flava' and have the selling line as 'The Voice of R&B' I have also decided what my cover lines are and what my main cover line. I have written these on the third slide on this presentation.

I was able to show where I will put my main image, which will be placed in the middle, as well as having four cover lines on the left third, so then readers are able to see what the magazine features and what there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment